Thursday, January 19, 2012

lies, excuses, apologies.

Hey Peeps!

So, I feel like a complete liar right now. I had said that I was planning to post every couple of days and have failed at that already, and I apologize. The past week and a half has been good but a little unproductive as I was not feeling well most of last week, so all I really felt like doing was sleeping. I also had to get my laptop fixed so didn't have it for a few days. I know, I know, no excuses right?! Well, I'm feeling much better, I have my laptop back, and I'm ready for some more adventures this weekend and to share more about my life with you.
Although I was feeling under the weather, the past week has been a beautiful one in New York and I have actually been pretty productive. I have been keeping up with my training for the upcoming half marathon in May, and I think I even committed to running a full Marathon in September. I'm not sure what I was thinking then, but I think it will be fun and I'm always up for a challenge. I also finally started reading The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins, and I am hooked. I wish I could explain exactly what it's about but I would probably just confuse you. So, look it up. I'm hooked, and highly recommend it.
I know you all want to hear about all the awesome and exciting stuff I have seen and done since the last post right? Well, honestly, I don't have much more from the past week, and again, I apologize. Honestly though, so far it has been really exciting just being here with great roommates, a good job, and such great weather to be able to actually walk around and enjoy the city during a time that is supposed to be horribly frigid and snowy. I am very grateful for that.

So that you all are not disappointed, here are some pictures of my adventures


Enjoy :)
Kendra, Emily, Amy and I at The Horsebox
Pretty sand art at Washington Square Park

Gorgeous clock and lights at Chelsea Market

Liz, Andrea, and I at the Brooklyn Bridge on New Years Eve. 


That's all for now. I hope you guys enjoy my posts. The roomies and I  have many adventures planned for the weekend including great food, art, and maybe even a little shopping therapy? As promised, I will have many more posts (more than once every 2 weeks) to come. 
Have a great weekend friends! 
xo Allie Fawn 

No comments:

Post a Comment